A gourmet cuisine of exception
In Crissier, near Lausanne, Chef Franck Giovannini crafts a cuisine using healthy products. It is a constantly evolving gourmet cuisine which upholds the philosophy of this great restaurant.
A cuisine of values
- Respect of product: Every edible entering the restaurant is treated with respect by ensuring its essence is not altered.
- Purity of taste: We work the ingredient without overly mixing the tastes. The dishes that structure the menu are conceived to avoid repeating flavours.
- Product selection: Each product brought to the restaurant is sorted and selected according to its quality. We consider its texture, its visual aspect and its taste.
- High level of control: Every morning we receive raw and whole ingredients to guarantee freshness and high quality.
- Product freshness: The supply of produce is organized around the aim to maximize the freshness according to storage life.
- Nutritional component: The menus are designed to encompass a variety of foods in order to ensure a nutritional balance.
- Texture of the dishes: The ingredients are selected to create dishes that value the harmonious combination of textures.