A gourmet cuisine of exception
In Crissier, near Lausanne, Chef Franck Giovanni crafts a cuisine utilizing healthy products. It is a constantly evolving gourmet cuisine, which upholds the philosophy of this great restaurant.
a cuisine of values
- Respect of product: We treat each food entering the restaurant with respect, by ensuring its essence is not altered.
- Purity of tastes: We work the ingredient without overly mixing the tastes. The dishes that structure the menu are conceived to avoid repetition of flavors.
- Product selection: The product that is brought to the restaurant is sorted and selected based on quality, considering its texture, its visual aspect and its taste.
- High level of control of the products: Every morning we receive raw and whole ingredients to keep the freshness and the high quality.
- Product freshness: The supply of foods is structured around maximizing freshness as related to storage life.
- Nutritional component: The menus are designed to ensure integration of a variety of foods, in order to respect the nutritional balance.
- Texture of the dishes: The ingredients are combined to create dishes that respect balance of textures.